Join Shopmaster and MadScientist06 as they host another exciting Game Changers Radio Show tonight at 9pm ET. In this episode the guys open up the phone lines to you and answer all the questions you have regarding Madden NFL 13. Connected Careers, Online, Physics, Gameplay, whatever you have a question about (except for ratings) they can answer. They’ll also take a look back at the overall list of WR/TEs in Madden NFL 13, take a look at the top defensive players, and talk about pre-season games week #2. As always Kobra will stop by with his latest X’s and O’s tip in Madden or NCAA.
The Question of the Night is something we do every show and gives you a chance to chime in with your answers. You can call in during the show at (760) 454-1156. Join the debate and call in!
Question of the night? What questions do you have about Madden NFL 13?
Additional Show Topics:
1. Best approaches to Scouting – using XP, earning XP, types of XP, draft strategies
2. New rule changes or issues to address for League Commissioners (Things all Commissioners need to consider before starting the CCM)
3. Shake Blitz patched in Madden NFL 13 – What does it do? Is it 100% effective?
4. Other CCM Tips – (Cut Days, Practice, Player Negotiations, etc …)
5. How to set up your scheme in CCM?
6. Top Defensive Players in Madden NFL 13