What is the NHL 14 Social Sharing Feature?
The Social Sharing feature in NHL 14 lets you easily highlight your gameplay and statistics with your friends on Facebook. When Social Sharing is enabled in NHL 14, information about your game and your accomplishments may be posted to Facebook on your behalf. You will also have the ability to ensure certain items are posted, such as wins and videos uploaded to EA SPORTS World.
Note: You can turn the ‘Social Sharing’ feature on or off at any time from the Main Menu.
What Gameplay information may be shared to Facebook?
Social Sharing may post information about:
- Live the Life Events & Milestones - NEW in NHL 14
- Hockey Ultimate Team Items - NEW in NHL 14
- Games played
- Goals Scored
- Wins (you will be asked if you’d like to highlight your win on your Facebook Timeline)
- Videos uploaded (see below to find out how to upload & post to Facebook)
- Boosts unlocked
- Teams created
- Moments Live scenarios completed
Social Sharing: Playing with friends
As an added benefit, if you play NHL 14 with a Facebook friend who also uses EA SPORTS NHL Social Sharing, the events may tag both of you when posted to Facebook.
Where will Gameplay information appear on Facebook?
Statistics about your NHL 14 gameplay (such as the number of lifetime wins or goals) may appear on your Facebook Timeline or as an aggregation (as shown in the image above). Select stories may also be shown in your friends’ News Feeds (e.g., a story about you winning a game).
How to upload a video/screenshot and post to Facebook
- Capture a great highlight in ‘instant replay’ mode
- Save that replay or image and upload it to EA SPORTS World
- Select slot to save to and then post to Facebook.
NHL 14 is now available in Stores and arrives worldwide on September 13. Pick up your copy today!