It’s been two months since we launched Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare, and we are really pleased and humbled to see how much players are enjoying the game. Your support and feedback has made us realize how much you really love Plants vs. Zombies, and as the creators of the game, there’s nothing that makes us happier.
With the launch of Zomboss Down last week, we have continued to improve balance and fun within the game and provide more ways to earn coins during battle:
- Gardens & Graveyards scoring has been overhauled to better balance scores between plants and zombies.
- Gnome Bomb overall coin rewards have been increased.
- We've increased coin rewards in Garden Ops based on difficulty played.
- ‘Solo’ and ‘2-Player’ bonuses in Garden Ops have been introduced.
- Numerous new coin rewards for support actions, assisted vanquishes and defending or attacking mode objectives, and using abilities in Boss Mode.
Also, with the Zomboss Down content update, we expanded the Garden Warfare experience even further with a bunch of great new content:
- Cactus Canyon: a new Gardens & Graveyards map.
- 8 new playable character variations.
- Over 200 new customization items.
- Zomboss Downsticker pack, featuring exclusive new character items and customizations.
- New plant reinforcements: Bamboo Shoot, Fire Peashooter and Ice Peashooter.
- Max character level increased from 20 to 30.
- 10 new achievements.
- Lots of fixes, improvements, tuning and balance changes.
And we’re not done…there is more free content and updates coming to Garden Warfare in the future.
Starting next week, players will be given the option to purchase coins from the Sticker Shop, which allows players the ability to access new packs and character content more quickly – all the same content that can be earned through regular gameplay. Now you have the choice to play your way; you can play to get new packs and content via earned coins in the game, or you can purchase coins to get more of the packs and content you want right away.
Again, thanks to all our Garden Warfare players for the support and feedback, and we’ll see you out on the Cactus Canyon golf course!