For longtime Udinese striker Antonio Di Natale, it’s all about consistency. He has managed to score 23 or more goals in each of the last four seasons and has become the club’s main goal scorer. In 2012/13, his 23 goals were more than twice as many as his closest teammate. Although their fifth place finish in the league wasn’t as good as the previous year’s third place, expect the club to continue to be a threat in Italy next year as Di Natale will be a key part of their attack.
Napoli’s Edinson Cavani has been a goal-scoring machine. He dominated the goal table this year, finishing the year with 29 goals. He has averaged 26 goals during his three years with the club and that has caught the attention of clubs across Europe. With Napoli finishing this season in 2nd place, they’d love to hold onto the Uruguayan striker in order to contend in both Italy and Europe next year.
When Mario Balotelli joined the Rossoneri in January, the club was hovering near the middle of the table and many expected them to stay there. Balotelli was the difference the club needed as they climbed their way up the standings and finished the season in 3rd place. Balotelli scored 12 goals in only 13 league matches; with that kind of offensive output, Milan fans will expect the goal scoring to continue and a league title to follow.
Starting XI (Playing 3-5-2)
- GK: Federico Marchetti – Lazio
- CB: Hugo Campagnaro – Napoli
- CB: Medhi Benatia – Udinese
- CB: Andrea Barzagli – Juventus
- CDM: Valero Borja – Fiorentina
- CDM: Arturo Vidal – Juventus
- LM: Stephan El Shaarawy – Milan
- RM: Stephan Lichtsteiner – Juventus
- CAM: Marek Hamšik– Napoli
- ST: Edinson Cavani – Napoli
- ST: Antonio Di Natale – Udinese
- GK: Gianluigi Buffon – Juventus
- CB: Gonzalo Rodríguez – Fiorentina
- CB: Manuel Pasqual – Fiorentina
- CM: Dušan Basta – Udinese
- CAM: Adem Ljajić – Fiorentina
- CF: Erik Lamela – Roma
- ST: Mario Balotelli – Milan
The Team of the Week/Season is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW and TOTS items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.