SimCity for Mobile
Take on the roles of Mayor and City Planner as you design and build an entire city in SimCity mobile!
Choose a map and then zone residential, commercial, and industrial areas. Install roads and railways, police and fire stations, parks, stadiums, and more. Politics comes with its headaches - be prepared to deal with crime, pollution, fires, tornados, and even an attacking monster. And, while you manage your town, you'll have to keep a balanced budget. Attract as many Sims as possible to your thriving new metropolis! It's one of many great Sims games.
- SimCity for Mobile Screen 6 1795 Views - Apr 22, 2010
- SimCity for Mobile Screen 1 1296 Views - Apr 22, 2010
- SimCity for Mobile Screen 2 876 Views - Apr 22, 2010
- SimCity for Mobile Screen 3 416 Views - Apr 22, 2010
- SimCity for Mobile Screen 4 321 Views - Apr 22, 2010
- SimCity for Mobile Screen 5 393 Views - Apr 22, 2010
- Build cities on multiple game maps, each with a unique set of challenges.
- You control the pace of development-if your city develops too fast, slow down the simulation so you can get a handle on things.
- Take charge of the city budget and decide where best to spend taxpayers' hard-earned Simoleons. Keep the treasury in the black but don't overtax your citizens or they may leave!
- Eight tool categories give you the ability to plan, zone, build, bulldoze, re-zone, and manage your city.
- Get the information you need-review residential, commercial, and industrial statistics, check land values, and monitor crime, pollution, and traffic levels to determine which areas need the most attention.
- Help your citizens cope with and recover from tornados and other natural disasters.
Features may vary by handset.