The Sims 2 Pets
Create the perfect pet for your Sims to train, play with, and love. Choose from dozens of the most popular dog and cat breeds like Dalmatians and Persians. Or create a unique cat or dog by customizing their features and body type. Then pick a personality—you decide if your Sims’ Siamese is cowardly, gifted, or lazy. Your Sims can teach their pets tricks, take them for a romp in the park to meet other furry friends, and much more as they share a lifetime together. But remember, your Sims’ pets have minds of their own—cats claw sofas, dogs roll in flowerbeds, and worse. Expect the unexpected!
- Sims Have Pets! - Your Sims can share a lifetime with their pets. Sims can adopt dogs, cats, birds, and more.
- Create-A-Pet - Choose from dozens of dog and cat breeds, or customize features for a unique pet and then pick their personalities.
- Pets Have Genetics - Cross different breeds to create designer pets or make new ones and register them to appear in Create-A-Pet as a unique pedigree.
- Sit, Spike, Sit - Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, play dead, and more. Unruly pets might dig in the yard, claw the sofa, topple the trash, or surprise their Sims in other ways, but Sims can change their pets’ ways with the right training!
- Pets Have Careers - Now your Sims aren’t the only ones bringing home the bacon! Skilled pets can earn a living from three career tracks—Show Business, Security, and Service—and work their way up through five job levels.
- Friends for a Lifetime - Your Sims’ pets are members of the family and share all of life’s great moments—whether it’s kids training puppies, teens playing fetch in the park, adults watching TV with their cats, or elders enjoying a sunny day in park with their long-time companion!
- Show off Your Pets - Share your favorite Sim pets with other The Sims™ 2 Pets players through the exchange.